Moneythor is an award-winning global enterprise software company based in Singapore providing banks and fintech firms world-wide with a modern technology platform to enhance their digital banking services, with a prime focus on the generation of data-driven personalised recommendations and insights for consumers and businesses.
Moneythor is headquartered in Singapore and with presence in London, Paris, Dubai, Tokyo, and Sydney, with further expansion in progress.
Do you have deep technical hands-on web development experience? Are you energised by figuring out elegant solutions to hard problems? Are you the technical go-to person for your team? Do you love doing great work and always going above and beyond for your clients? Have you been looking for a role where you can stretch and leverage all your skills as part of an amazing team? If yes, then this might be the perfect role for you!
If you're keen to make a difference every day, please read on:
- Provide strategic, operational and deep technical expertise to execute Moneythor’s Customer Success vision.
- Provide assistance to our digital banking clients and address their ongoing technical & functional questions.
- Act as technical go-to person for our customer success organization
- Play an evangelist role with our clients on the existing and/or new features of the solution.
- Maximize platform adoption/engagement and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Understand and analyze client business requirements, and help implement, test, package and ensure the timely and accurate solution delivery.
- Partner with business development, product, and engineering teams in pre-sales, onboarding, and client-retention activities.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of our platform and provide vetted, impactful customer feedback to the product team.
- Use a case tracking system to manage information, questions and answers for every client-driven request.
- Identify potential opportunities to extend our relationship with clients and ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate team members.
- Maintain expert professional knowledge about the market and developments in the digital banking industry.
- Respond to service disruptions/incidents as part of our internal incident procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all projects and requests.
- 5+ years of experience working in a CSM role, or as a client-facing technical and business analyst with involvement in project implementation, pre-sales and support activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple client accounts in autonomy with little or no management oversight.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying