Moneythor is a software company founded in 2013 to provide banks and fintech firms with a modern toolkit to enhance their digital banking services, with a focus on the generation of AI-driven personalised recommendations, insights & nudges for their customers. The Moneythor solution is used by some of the region’s largest banks, to power their digital banking services.
Are you a talented Sr. Java and Cloud software engineer who is passionate about building a robust and scalable Java cloud platform? Are you looking for a role where you can leverage both your AWS Certification and be involved in every aspect of the software product development life cycle, including research, design, implementation, tests, documentation, packaging and deployment. If yes, then this may be the perfect role for you!
Moneythor is currently seeking a talented Java software developer to join our Singapore-based team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone, with at least five years of Java development experience, to work alongside a founding team with more than 20 years each in the fintech development space.
- Establish and document options for designing and developing the best software-based solutions based on sound analytical judgment, team input and the customers’ best interest. Author functional and technical design specifications.
- Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain both a “big picture” and “common sense” approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them.
- Ensure that all code is written with high availability, high quality, high performance and is highly reusable and modular.
- Assist in continual improvement of software configuration management process.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures. Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies.
- Troubleshoot client problems both remotely and onsite. Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues. Develop patches and defect fixes.
- Designing, Implementing, maintaining and supporting our AWS SaaS infrastructure.
- Participate in training and/or customer support activities as needed.
- Author documentation that fully defines all application code, the underlying methodology for the design decisions made and the actual end-user manuals when applicable.
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of professional Java software development.
- Proficiency with Spring Framework, Web, SQL, JPA, and Git. Skills in distributed systems.
- A minimum of one of the following AWS Certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Professional
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no management oversight or supervision.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying